- Incubator Rental
- Incubator Rental
There's nothing like hatching your own chicks, but a quality incubator can be quite the investment. Not only that, but with the rising popularity of chicken keeping last year, incubators were also hard to find.
This year we are piloting an affordable incubator rental program in order to make the experience of incubating more accessible. If there is demand, we will expand the program in 2022. This program is for local rental only, we do not ship incubators at this time.
We offer a four week long Incuview incubator rental. This will give you plenty of time to set up your incubator, set your eggs, and enjoy the hatch. The Incuview is a table top model that holds 27 eggs. It has automatic egg turners, and is easy to use and operate. We also love that its clear top gives you a perfect view of the entire hatch (hence the name).
We ask that you only incubate eggs from our farm, for biosecurity reasons. Each incubator rental date aligns with weeks that we also have fertile eggs available. Purchase eggs for the same pickup week as your incubator rental, and we will set you up with both at the same time.
Included in this rental:
- Incuview incubator and instruction manual.
- Candler and instruction manual.
- Plastic syringe and straw to easily add water to incubator.
- A digital copy of our Complete Chick Guide which will help you through the hatch.
By renting an incubator, you agree to the following:
- You agree to only incubate eggs from our farm, purchased separately. This is for biosecurity purposes, to prevent the possible spread of poultry diseases via the incubator.
- You agree to care for and clean the incubator according to included instructions. We will sanitize the incubator thoroughly between rentals, but ask that the incubator come back clean.
- Return the incubator on time, so that we may prepare it for the next customer.