As of today we are closed for orders for the season. It's time for everyone on the farm, birds and humans alike, to take a little rest.
During the off-season, Sarah and I will be rearranging pens and selecting breeding stock for 2022.
We will be reopening for preorders in early 2022. Please join our email list if you'd like to be notified when preorders start.
Thank you so much for your support this year, and we can't wait to see you in the spring!
Welcome to our 2021 Hatching Egg Offerings:
Black Copper Marans, Self Blue Ameraucanas, and Olive Eggers.
- We are NPIP certified, MA # 1366. We ship hatching eggs anywhere within the U.S., and offer them for local pickup, too.
- All local pickups are off-farm for bird biosecurity purposes. We will contact you with details.
- We include extra eggs whenever possible.
- We check for egg fertilization each week and only ship/deliver fresh eggs--eggs are no older than 3 days when shipped, 6 when picked up. Since incubation and shipping conditions are beyond our control, we cannot guarantee hatch rates.
- Check our our FAQs and Testimonials for more information.